Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Week 7 - Mobile Learning

This week, we played on iPads and found some apps that could be used in a classroom setting.  Since my interest is teaching Spanish, I found an app that allows students to study spanish vocabulary in various ways. I also found an app, Quizlet, that allows a student to make and study flashcards. It can be used for individual students, or for small groups of students.  I decided to create my mini lesson plan around learning the names of colors in Spanish, and included content standards and a timeline of how I was going to fill up a 50 minute class period.  Overall, this was very helpful and useful because I know that creating lesson plans involving technology is going to be incredibly important with the upcoming generations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment